Posted on


does anyone have info on laws regarding public footpaths in particular, access- electric fences, cattle, crops etc....

Add a comment:

Leave a comment:
  • This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.


  1. jane

    "Are you interested in cutting your heating bills? Insulated the loft but not sure where to go next? I am trying to get together a group of households to hire a thermal imaging camera between us. The cost will be between £10 and £20 per house depending on how many people want to join in. The imaging would be done some time after the start of November, in the evenings as the picture needs to be taken when the house is being heated and it's cold outside. The pictures (front and back) would be taken from outside the house at a time to be arranged with you and the resulting images will help you to work out where your house is losing most heat and where you can save most money by insulating. If you are interesting in having a thermal imaging survey of your house at a bargain price please call or email to Jane James on 01952 840227 or [email protected]" Once we have a group interested in cutting energy use then it may well be possible to take forward other actions.

    Posted on

  2. rosie

    many thanks for the info on footpaths i think many of the land owners and farmers need to read this too !! on every walk i attempt from the village i always seem to encounter either an electric fence, a field full of young bulls,broken stiles, locked gates, crops etc. etc. etc. grrrrrr .....

    Posted on

  3. Tin

    Footpath minimum width 1m, Bridleway minimum width 2m, No obstructions, No crops other than grass, You are allowed to trample any crop in place but not damage anything else, No locked gates, No electric fences, No barbed wire, No diversions, No dairy bulls over 10 months old at all, No other breeds of bulls unless with females. Shropshire Council definitive map of footpaths -

    Posted on

Add a comment